School Board Trustees are part of a Team. Democracy decides who that team will be. On October 27th I would appreciate your support and vote for Public School Board Trustee in Peterborough.
Our recent Community FUN at ONE took place at Waverley Park in Peterborough on Sunday, October 5. It was a great day weather wise and play wise if was even greater. Attracting friends and families from all over the city as well as the local neighborhood, it was a great day of play. For those who may not be familiar with it, FUN at ONE is a celebration of play and physical activity held at different parks and play spaces in Peterborough throughout the spring and summer and early fall. There is no cost or signup required and it caters to kids and adults of all ages. We provide the Read more
- International Youth Conditioning Association 2014 Coach of the Year
- Passionate, caring and dedicated with over twenty years experience working with children and youth
- Truly understands the unique sciences associated with child development and the practical means by which those must be applied to any fitness or sport-based venture
- Leading authority among more than 2,500 Youth Fitness Specialists that make up the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA)
- Contributing author to the bestselling book, "The Definitive Guide to Youth Athletic Strength, Conditioning and Performance"
- Contributor to Ontario Minor Hockey Association's Hometown Hockey Magazine
- Certified Youth Fitness Specialist, Youth Speed and Agility Specialist and Youth Nutrition Specialist with the International Youth Conditioning Association
- Certified Functional Strength Coach with Michael Boyle of Michael Boyle Strength and Conditioning
- Co-Owner of Prowess Strength and Conditioning in Peterborough, Ontario
- Trained in Mental Health First Aid, safeTALK and ASIST