Welcome to Youth Fitness Guy
Hi, my name is David Kittner and I reside in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. As Youth Fitness Guy, I'm passionate about enhancing the physical, mental, emotional, social and educational well-being of children and youth through daily play, physical activity and athletic development. I work with parents, teachers, school boards, youth sport coaches, sports teams and fitness trainers to create a positive and healthy physical culture in today's fast paced and ever changing world.
I'm a Youth Fitness Specialist and a Functional Strength Coach specializing in Physical Education, Athlete Development and Sports Performance, a Mental Health Advocate and an International Workshop Presenter and Author. If you ever have any questions, please contact me
International Youth Conditioning Association 2014 Coach of the Year
$1,000 DONATED TO MISSISSAUGA YOUTH GAMES
Election day in Peterborough has come and gone. As you can see from the results above I did not receive enough votes to obtain a seat as a Public School Board Trustee with the Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board. I congratulate both Rose Kitney and Wayne Bonner on their success and I wish them and other members of the Board the very best.
I would like to thank each and everyone of you who voted for me in the Everest Academy S.E.L.F. Awards
. Because of your kindness I was able to present a cheque for $1,000 to the Mississauga Youth Games
. Pictured here are members of the MY Games Board of Directors and Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion. Your kindness will make a difference in the lives of children.
2012 EVEREST ACADEMY S.E.L.F. FITNESS AWARD
Everyone who supported me has played a huge role in helping to change lives. The Mississauga Youth Games
(an amazing charity that provides opportunities for under-served kids to experience the joy of play and sport) will receive $1000 as a result of this win. From the depths of my heart and soul, I sincerely THANK YOU!
David Kittner, Youth Fitness Guy:
- International Youth Conditioning Association 2014 Coach of the Year
- Passionate, caring and dedicated with over twenty years experience working with children and youth
- Truly understands the unique sciences associated with child development and the practical means by which those must be applied to any fitness or sport-based venture
- Leading authority among more than 2,500 Youth Fitness Specialists that make up the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA)
- Contributing author to the bestselling book, "The Definitive Guide to Youth Athletic Strength, Conditioning and Performance"
- Contributor to Ontario Minor Hockey Association's Hometown Hockey Magazine
- Certified Youth Fitness Specialist, Youth Speed and Agility Specialist and Youth Nutrition Specialist with the International Youth Conditioning Association
- Certified Functional Strength Coach with Michael Boyle of Michael Boyle Strength and Conditioning
- Co-Owner of Prowess Strength and Conditioning in Peterborough, Ontario
- Trained in Mental Health First Aid, safeTALK and ASIST
An Active Child is a Learning Child